LEKO LABS' building system is a novel state of the art to build walls and floors for buildings that have a minimal carbon footprint, are highly insulating and commercially very attractive for developers.
We are active in Luxembourg and on an expansion course across Europe and then wider around the globe. First full homes have been completed based on the LEKO LABS technology in the past two years and we are now scaling up our manufacturing and sales.
Our Vision is to achieve the reduction of 1% of global greenhouse gases by 2040 through a transition to climate friendly building materials and improved levels of home insulation.
In this position, you will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and collaborate with other divisions across the organization to pave the way for the LEKO LABS' wall system to become the prevailing solution of climate-positive construction globally.
The role will be instrumental to our strategy development and delivery around:
- Identification and development of policy/regulatory updates that will support our successful positioning in the market, by
- Liaising proactively with governments on all levels as well as regulatory authorities to mitigate any potential obstacles for our growth
- Monitoring relevant legislative and regulatory activities in relevant jurisdictions globally
- Participate and take leadership positions in industry associations, SDOs, and government/industry forums to represent our interests
- Provide our perspective in formal processes, incl submissions to government consultations and select committee inquiries
- Respond to public policy threats and opportunities
- Inspiration and support of the tender team as well as the Commercial teams to win public tender processes for large government developments around the globe
- Input to and support of the strategy team in their assessment of and facilitation of alignment on strategic priorities with respect to the company’s growth and expansion
- Self-starter with start-up and/or strategy consulting experience and willingness to roll up her/his sleeves
- Exceptional track-record in successful public policy and regulatory advocacy, ideally in-house in a high-pace environment
- Accomplished in preparation and implementation of meetings at C-level and heads of Federal/State/County/City government as well as the leaders of their relevant departments; strong communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in strategic positioning, thought-leadership, communications highly beneficial
- Strong academic credentials essential, degree in public or construction law highly beneficial; fluent English required
- Experience in international business environments; ability to travel as required
Location: Luxembourg or London