Carbon Clean is an established global leader in industrial carbon capture solutions helping essential, but hard-to-abate, industries decarbonise. Our innovative solutions significantly reduce the costs and environmental impacts of carbon capture compared to conventional technologies.
Technology to achieve 'net zero'.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- You will have responsibility on active industrial and development projects, providing technical solutions and deliverables as per international codes & Standards, this includes but it’s not limited to: Static equipment & packages, Pressure Vessels, Columns, Tanks, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Plate & frame heat exchangers, air coolers, Filters etc.
- Ensure that work assignments and sub-contracted work packages are delivered to appropriate technical requirements safety & quality standards.
- Creating designs in line with client and technical requirements
- Reviews and comments on packaged equipment and design drawing packages developed by third-party suppliers.
- Update inhouse technical standards for mechanical equipment
- Travel to carbon capture and other industrial sites (approximately 20% of time).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- A engineer with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, or similar, is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Experience of working within an engineering organisation, such as Process skid fabricator, EPC, Engineering consultancy.
- Knowledge and experience of Pressure vessel design
- Proven experience in designing new equipment, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Knowledge and experience of working with gas separation technologies used in gas processing, gasification, carbon capture, or industrial gas processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a small, developing, and entrepreneurial organisation; high level of flexibility and adaptability required.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and other teams; build rapport through a consistent, confident and open communication style.
Benefits & perks include
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays (option to carry over)
- Provident Fund
- Group Health Cover (including cover for dependents)
- Group Personal Accident Cover.
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Hybrid working – with the flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days a week.
We are passionate and committed to our people. At Carbon Clean, you will be working in an inclusive environment. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation and identity, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.