Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
We are currently seeking a Lead Embedded Security Engineer for our Cyber Security team. This position requires an experienced professional with a proven track record of cyber security development achievements. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to Embedded security requirements, design and test specifications
- Implement production quality software components according to specifications
- Work jointly with internal development teams to review application code and refine security posture
- Communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience working in Embedded Security
- Experience in ARM Trust Zone and Trusted Execution Environment
- Experience in Secure Boot and Secure Storage
- Excellent Embedded System programming in C
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
- In-depth technical knowledge of cryptography hardware, key management and certificate management
- Extensive experience threat modeling and attack analysis
- Extensive experience in using the Security related tools and analyze the data
- Extensive integration/porting experience in Hardware Security Modules
- Strong Linux fundamentals
- Able to bring Security aspects in product development life cycle
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming languages (C/C++ etc)
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with socket programming is desirable
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience with Automotive communication protocols would be a plus.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.