Fluence is the leading global energy storage technology and services company, created and backed by Siemens and AES, two industry powerhouses and pioneers in energy storage. Fluence unites the scale, experience, breadth, and financial backing of the two most experienced icons in energy storage.
Our mission is to create a more sustainable future by transforming the way we power our world. Energy storage is critical to this transformation, yet today the market is fragmented and customers face the challenge of finding a trusted technology partner amidst conflicting technical claims, inexperienced vendors and installers, and new market entrants with limited power sector knowledge.
Fluence brings the proven technology solutions and services that overcome the commercial and regulatory barriers that stand in the way of modernizing our energy networks. We are the partner that can deliver at a global scale with the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the world.
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
About the position:
Location: Hybrid in Alpharetta GA
We are looking for an experienced and value-driven professional to join our sustaining production team. As a Claims Manager, you will guide Fluence's success by bringing your knowledge and expertise to help us maintain our culture as we grow.
You will be tasked with owning the claims process and acting on behalf of Fluence to investigate and settle claims with our contract manufacturers and suppliers using our tools, your experience, and a collaborative fun environment.
You will have the ability to make sound judgment calls and contribute to maintaining a culture of high integrity. If you’re skilled with issue resolution, a great collaborator, and an excellent communicator, we’d like to talk to you!
As Claims Manager, you will:
· Track claim progress, and monitor status of claims with a focus on meeting month end financial targets
· Review, analyze, and resolve claim issues using negotiation skills and settlement experience
· Identify and implement new claims procedures to continually improve and simplify the process
· Work with the regions, contract manufacturers, and suppliers to review claim validity and gather documentation
· Consult and pro-actively engage and work with legal to ensure claims align with contract manufacturer and supplier agreements and have legal standing
· Monitor the status of claims and follow up on unresolved claims
· Maintain claims-submission details to ensure quick and accurate processing
· Handle incoming claim inquiries and escalated claims
· Maintain accurate records for claims submissions and tracking, providing timely reports to management
· Maintain claim history, related correspondence, and claim documents
· Perform other related tasks
Here are some of the benefits of joining our digital transformation team:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Collaborative and supportive work environment
· Opportunities for professional development and growth
· Chance to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status. 1+ years of experience working in a claims role2+ years experience in manufacturing and/or supplier qualityProven ability to analyze claims situations, determine cause, and recommend resolutionProblem solver and result orientedHigh Attention to detail and data accuracyExcellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and stylesExperience tracking, prioritizing and driving multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced, growing companyDriven, proactive and can-do attitude. You’re hands-on and want to get things done.