Carbon Clean is an established global leader in industrial carbon capture solutions helping essential, but hard-to-abate, industries decarbonise. Our innovative solutions significantly reduce the costs and environmental impacts of carbon capture compared to conventional technologies.
Technology to achieve 'net zero'.
To assist the day-to-day activities of the CCO-CFO, supporting delivery of their work programme, tracking and analysing progress and performance, collaborating with their leadership team, undertaking various assignments, projects and research.
Your key focus will be:
- Undertake a wide variety of projects, assignments, research and other workstreams.
- Oversee / project manage assigned on-going programmes.
- Prepare high quality, insightful reports and presentations.
- Lead business and business process analysis and improvement initiatives across the business.
- Prepare and brief the CCO-CFO in advance of meetings and events.
- Attend key meetings capturing outcomes and actions and following them through to completion.
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings (in conjunction with the EA)
- Collaborate and liaise with the Corporate Affairs leadership team.
- Collaborate across the wider leadership team.
Is this the job for me?
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Business graduate /MBA with minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Financial training and/or good understanding of financial data and ability to model.
- Some form of environmental background advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills – must be highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm. Passionate about our mission and the journey to achieving it, as well as the wider CCUS industry and energy transition in general.
- Hungry’ to learn as much as they can about our business and business in general.
- Self-reflective – strong desire to be a high-performer – eager to be coached and mentored.
- Strong learning and developing disposition – aligned with the view of this role as entry / fast track to a management position.
- Ready to work hard, travel, put in the hours. Self-starter with a very high degree of initiative and flexibility/agility.
- Highly personable – disposed to build trusted relationships with people – to be readily seen as a business partner.
- Non-hierarchal, happy to work with/for whoever is required.
- Accurate, complete, quality focus – will meet deadlines and deliver what they commit to.
- Very well organised and disciplined
We give you
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Great office environment in our new London HQ, close to the South Bank, and Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge stations
- Hybrid working – with the flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days a week
Benefits & perks include
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare (family cover available for all colleagues)
- Health Cash Plan
- Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programme
- Generous pension contribution – minimum of 5% contributed by the company
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Perks scheme
- Support towards professional qualification and memberships
Everyone belongs at Carbon Clean
We are passionate and committed to our people. Our aim is to build a diverse and inclusive movement: teams of forward-thinking people, with unique talents, skills, passions, and experiences. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage everyone to join us, whatever your gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, life experience, or background. So please come as you are – we can’t wait to meet you.