Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
• Lead the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI, Ramp and Sustaining activates.
• Manage Contract Manufacturer operations for all Engineering builds and Production.
• Track all open operational issues from Engineering builds and drive to resolution.
• Own and drive quality improvements between builds, create a yield bridge as required.
• Lead DFx and Design Reviews.
• Communicate regularly to management on NPI activities and Status for all programs assigned.
• Collaborate with Global Supply Chain, SQE and Engineering to support material changes resulting from ECO/ECR’s, plan for new material transitions and minimize obsolescence of old material.
• Process improvement is a key matrix in this position, you will be required to present process, production, planning, NPI improvements and status regularly.
• Make sure all Processes are documented and released.
• Review all SOP’s, BOMs & Process documents for accuracy and content for all products.
• Plan capacity and factory equipment required to meet demand within budget.
• Lead all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
• Domestic and international travel may be required.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Minimum Qualifications10+ years' experience in consumer electronics5+ years' experience as a NPI Program Manager in an Engineering or Operations role5+ years' experience in manufacturing, engineering or product developmentExperience with Engineering Change Orders (ECO), E&O analysis, planning and materialExperience with high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with Automotive ECU experience a definite plus.
Preferred QualificationsDemonstrated success in fast-paced, changing environmentsSkilled in working with multiple organizations across different cultures and regionsAbility to work in a small, motivated group within a larger originationDeep level of understanding of BOMs structures and change processes.Ability to manage day to day tasks, while driving mid/long term improvementsPrevious Asian CM program management experience, including on-site support requiredExperience with high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with Automotive ECU experience a definite plus
Education RequirementsBachelor’s degree required, in EE, CS, CE or related field