Carbon Clean is an established global leader in industrial carbon capture solutions helping essential, but hard-to-abate, industries decarbonise. Our innovative solutions significantly reduce the costs and environmental impacts of carbon capture compared to conventional technologies.
Technology to achieve 'net zero'.
Bring ownership and quality to effect high quality proposal management with a focus on Americas region. Consistent and efficient management and delivery to clients of project proposal content as well as coordination of technical, execution strategy, supply chain inputs against client needs.
Your key focus will be:
- Timely completion of engineering services and equipment supply proposals encompassing risk, scope, schedule, budget, execution strategy
- Own, with Sales function, bid co-ordination to drive proposals velocity.
- Identify and accommodate for delivery risks via collaboration with project and technical teams.
- Active client management of expectations and delivery deadlines aligned with subcontractors’ development.
- Use past experience, and lessons learned to continuously look to improve the proposals work processes and systems.
Is this the job for me?
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Likely to suit a process industries professional with at least 10 years industrial experience including equipment or engineering services proposals and project delivery team experience.
- First hand experience of developing and integrating project solutions to serve client expectations
- Skilled client management – collaboratively working to the most effective solution to achieve their required outcome.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how projects can succeed or fail based on set up phase.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, start-up environment requiring flexibility and pragmatism.
- Natural preference for driving efficiency, reduced process, and confidence of how to achieve high performance of projects in that context.
- Able to thrive in low ego, autonomous and collaborative environment – desire to contribute your expertise and approach as part of a fast-evolving collegial environment.
We give you
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Group RRSP
- Health Insurance
- Support towards professional qualification and memberships
Everyone belongs at Carbon Clean
We are passionate and committed to our people. Our aim is to build a diverse and inclusive movement: teams of forward-thinking people, with unique talents, skills, passions, and experiences. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage everyone to join us, whatever your gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, life experience, or background. So please come as you are – we can’t wait to meet you.
We’d be thrilled if you tick off all our boxes yet we also believe it’s just as important we tick off all of yours. And if you think you have most of what we’re looking for but not every single thing, go ahead and hit apply. We’d still love to hear from you!