Our 3D printing technology, advanced materials, and robotic automation make beautiful and sustainable homes a reality for all.
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
We're looking for a Senior Payments Manager
As Mighty Building’s (“MB”) Senior Payments Manager, you will be responsible for performing Mighty Buildings’ Payments and Bank Account Reconciliations.
- As our Senior Payments Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all payments are completed on time and accurately
- Establish an IT-based process for reconciling bank statements on a daily basis against accounts, to ensure accuracy of payments and balances
- Make sure that Treasury’s IT-based liquidity forecast is up to date and accurate with regards to current values and projections
- Together with our Head of Treasury, you will define the company’s payment policy and processes, in order to establish a secure and closed, technology-based process for payments, with weekly payment runs and 4-eye principle and cutoff limit-based signatory rights for all payments made by all entities within Mighty Buildings Group
- Together with our Head of Treasury and the VP Digital Transformation you will define the requirements and process-designs for payments-related IT
- You will contribute to the establishment and continuous improvement of our Treasury & Payments Team
- Investigate, follow up and resolve variances which come up as a result of daily Payments and Reconciliation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to month-end cut-off schedules of all cash-related accounts, all month-end processes, and all related journal entries
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the global cash position
- Assist with short- and long-term intercompany settlements and transactions
- Assist other departments (e.g., AP, AR, Accounting, FP&A) with month-end, quarter-end and ad-hoc information requests as needed
- Administer and maintain Company’s corporate credit and debit card program (e.g. Brex)
- Approve and reimburse employees’ expense reports
- Work on your own development by proactively seeking coaching and development training in your areas of responsibility
- Experience in Payments and Reconciliations
- Payments industry knowledge
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills, being able to synthesize data from different sources
- Strong understanding of process workflow, why controls are needed and how to design controls
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Impeccable personal record and references. Personal records will have to be provided and will be researched.
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proficiency with standard ERP systems, online banking portals and payment platforms (e.g. Bill com)