Lilium’s vision is to create a sustainable and accessible mode of high-speed, regional transportation.
Using the 7-Seater Lilium Jet, an electric vertical take-off and landing jet, offering leading capacity, low noise and high performance, Lilium is building a transport network and service for people and goods. Working in partnership with world-leading aerospace, technology, and infrastructure partners, commercial operations are set to launch in 2024.
Lilium’s 700+ strong team includes over 400 aerospace engineers and a leadership responsible for delivering some of the most successful aircraft in aviation history. Founded in 2015, Lilium’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in Munich, Germany, with teams based across Europe and the U.S.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
You will be part of the Business Development team and report directly into the VP Business Development.
Territory: countries in Southern Europe & Middle East / Africa
- Maximize sales and meet established goals
- Master and understand aircraft acquisitions and sales
- Identifies, qualifies, and tracks sales opportunities.
- Directs and leads the sale of Lilium Jets and related services
- Create and deliver custom presentations to promote company brand and products
- Guides capture teams in the implementation of capture plans
- Coordinate with Director of Marketing on strategy and materials development for the region
- Develops bids and proposals
- Develop deal committee briefings
Grow customer pipeline
- Identify market trends and make suggestions for untapped areas of opportunity
- Develop new business through visiting, calling, and emailing prospective clients
- Participate in industry events and tradeshows
- Develops strategies and tactics for capturing new business consistent with the corporate strategic plan
- Travel as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Host clients for aircraft showings at Lilium home base or other specified locations
- Provide routine and timely updates to the Management
- Uphold the Code of Ethics of the company
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Business Development, Aerospace, or equivalent experience is required
- Prior aviation sales experience
- Strong negotiating skills a must
- Demonstrate strong team spirit and motivate internal stakeholders to support your campaigns
- Ability to take initiative to work proactively
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with company growth
- Organized and self-motivated
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, free e-library, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.