Our 3D printing technology, advanced materials, and robotic automation make beautiful and sustainable homes a reality for all.
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
- Evaluate possible design concepts and establish robust technical architecture to achieve program goals.
- Develop and maintain quality functions for the construction, additive manufacturing, and research & development (R&D) departments.
- Evaluate and refine quality assurance (QA) processes/methodologies and enforce them within all teams involved.
- Manage comprehensive program schedules.
- Supervise 5-8 managers and engineers, including Plant Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Control Operator, Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer, and Construction Quality Manager.
- Drive design review process and follow up changes implementation.
- Ensure that architecture, design process, and testing plans are compliant with relevant agency or regulatory requirements.
- Identify and improve bottlenecks at the delivery process.
- Drive New Product Introduction (NPI) process, including organizing the work of operational teams and supply chain partners and planning, producing, and scaling to volume production.
- Primary worksite located in Oakland, CA; job involves weekly travel to Desert Hot Springs, CA for 1-2 days and travel to Mexico approximately 4 times per year.
- Master of Science degree in Materials Science & Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or a closely related field.
- At least TWO (2) years of experience in the job offered or at least TWO (2) years of experience in the following:
- Evaluating and refining QA processes/methodologies and enforcing them within all teams involved
- Suppliers, inputs, process, outputs, customers (SIPOC) process engineering
- Statistical process analysis (SPC)
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Big Data analysis
- Risk Assessment
OTHER: Job & Interview site: 610 85th Ave Oakland, CA, USA, 94621; job involves weekly travel to Desert Hot Springs, CA for 1-2 days and travel to Mexico approximately 4 times per year. Wage: $186,410.00 per year. If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.