Archer is an aerospace company building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft focused on improving mobility in cities. The company's mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. Archer is designing, manufacturing, and operating a fully electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150mph while producing minimal noise. Archer's team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Receive and analyze business requirements from multiple business elements.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the MES and SCADA solutions Architecture.
- Design and document solutions based on received requirements.
- Following the Agile development framework, Showcase developed solutions at the end of each development cycle.
- Configure and Maintain System functionality
- Aid in the Configuration of MES Master Data
- Provide training and support to Customer base on inputting and maintaining Process and Execution relevant Master Data configuration
- Work with project management teams to provide accurate assessments of effort and time required to complete solutions development, testing, and integration.
- Work with development teams to enforce best practices for application change management.
- Assess Archer’s MES Solution and advise on any systemic improvements.
- Work with Archer cyber security team to ensure Archer’s MES solution conforms with latest security best practices and software updates.
- Ensure Archer’s MES Solution conforms with SOX compliance guidelines.
- Familiarize yourself with Archer’s manufacturing processes and apply that knowledge to future proof solutions designs.
- Assess new manufacturing systems to ensure Archer selects the best solution to meet business needs.
- Work with teams to document systems SOPs and Architecture to provide future employees relevant information on system use and design.
- Work with Infosec and cybersec to develop disaster recovery plans and timelines.
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience with SAP PEO and 4+ years experience with SAP (PP) or 7+ years experience with SAP Production Planning (PP).
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer, engineering, or technical field or equivalent industry experience.
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing MES solutions.
- 3+ years experience integrating SCADA and PLCs.
- Ability to be detailed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to move and lift IT equipment as necessary, including PCs, servers, and rack equipment.
- SAP PEO, SAP PP, SAP WMS, Tools Net, Ignition or other SCADA, technical writing or documentation
- Masters or high level education in a computer, engineering, or technical field or equivalent industry experience.
- Aviation and/or Automotive EV background
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business. We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that supports the Company’s business strategy. For this position we are targeting a base pay between $133,400 - $166,880. Actual compensation offered will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Archer is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities, and those with sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants who may require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should provide their name and contact information to Archer’s People Team at [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.