We're Twelve, the carbon transformation company—a new kind of chemical company that makes things from air, not oil. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by transforming CO2 into critical materials, products and fuels.
When it comes to addressing climate change, carbon isn’t our nemesis. To the contrary, we see carbon as the element of change
. Carbon isn’t just the building block of life, it’s the building block of the chemicals, materials and fuels that make up our modern world and power innovation. From the spring in our running shoes to our favorite electronics, to building materials, electric car parts and fuels, carbon makes it possible. The problem is we get this carbon today from fossil fuels in the form of petrochemicals, which creates CO2 emissions and accelerates climate change.
Carbon transformation fundamentally changes this paradigm by sourcing carbon from CO2 instead of fossil fuels. By replacing the fossil carbon in critical chemicals with renewable, recycled carbon from CO2, we can eliminate emissions from thousands of essential products and set a new standard for how things get made in the climate era.
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Our company is growing and so are our inventory control needs. The Inventory Control Specialist will ensure that inventory levels at our labs and warehouses are accurately reflected in the ERP system. They will also oversee regular reporting as well as replenishments by placing purchase orders with suppliers. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Inventory, this role will closely interact with engineering teams (internal customers) on various projects, including kitting and new product requests.
What you will do
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and ensure timely distribution of products
- Analyze inventory levels and demand to forecast future needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that inventory needs are met
- Manage inventory counts, audits, and reconciliations
- Create and maintain inventory reports and data analyses
- Identify and resolve inventory discrepancies
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in inventory control or related field (preferably in Biotechnology or other highly regulated industries)
- You are knowledgeable in warehouse and logistics operations
- You have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in inventory control software systems and Microsoft 365
- You are able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
At Twelve, it's important each employee is compensated competitively and fairly. In alignment with state legal requirements, Twelve conducts exhaustive research to understand compensation markets. A range for the included position is listed below. Be advised, actual offer details are determined by job category, job location, and candidate skill level.
United States Wage Range: $76,000 - $120,000
Please note that some pay bands may have wide ranges of compensation to accommodate candidate's diverse sets of skill levels.
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at [email protected].
Potential Twelve Candidates, please be aware of potential recruiting scams. Twelve will never ask you for payment or your payment information in order to pursue a career here. If anyone has requested such a payment or payment information in relation to a Twelve position or if you believe that someone outside Twelve has impersonated a Twelve recruiter or employee, please contact [email protected]. Thank you and be safe!