Please let ChargePoint know you found this job on Work in Green. This will help us grow!
Salary not provided
About the company:
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Director of Marketing Operations
As a Front End Developer in our Marketing Operations team, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the performance of our lead generation and marketing activities. Your responsibilities will encompass various aspects of web development and digital marketing.
Your Path to Success at ChargePoint:
· Lead Generation Enhancement: Your expertise will shine as you create and maintain lightweight landing pages in Adobe Marketo. You'll develop these pages with an emphasis on responsiveness and user-friendliness, optimizing the user experience.
· Code Component Development: Harness your coding prowess to craft reusable code components for our landing page library. These components will ensure efficiency, consistency, and ease of maintenance in our web assets.
· Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Thrive in an environment where you independently collaborate with our global Go-To-Market (GTM) teams. Your contributions to marketing campaigns will be at the forefront of attracting, nurturing, and converting prospects.
· Team Interaction: Engage with various team members and departments within the company. Your role as a Front End Developer is integral to the seamless execution of cross-functional marketing campaigns.
· Experience with Adobe Marketo or other marketing automation tools is a plus.
· Experience with email coding is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
· Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to optimizing user experience.
· Familiarity with A/B testing and experimentation methodologies.
· A proactive and strategic mindset to contribute to the team's success.
Austria, Germany, UK, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
These are some of our top picks for great climate jobs on Work in Green.
ChargePoint is hiring Associate Technical Support Engineer,Sales Development Representative - DACH,Manager, Global Quality , and more.