Meati Foods is focused on using proprietary, clean technologies to provide nutritious, fungi-based protein that everyone can enjoy and feel good about eating every day. The company strongly believes that finding the right protein should be easy and consumers should never have to choose between health, taste or the environment.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Meati Foods is on a mission to help feed everyone -- forever. We believe everyone should have the choice to eat nutritious, unprocessed protein grown from nature. That's why we harness a single, infinite ingredient called mycelium – the muscular root structure of mushrooms – to put delicious Good Energy on your plate without compromising on health for you and your family, or for the planet. Get to know Meati at www.meati.com or on Instagram.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Meati Foods a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of Meati Foods and the growing plant-based meat category.
The Field Activation Manager - Western Region will have excellent presentation, communication, and management skills and be responsible for achieving sales and profit goals by helping distributor’s sales reps and merchandisers attain their objectives by working with them and providing training support on the Company’s product line in the field.
- Hire, train, and manage team of Brand Ambassadors responsible for in store demos, building relationships with store leadership, merchandising and sales support, event activations.
- Understanding the dynamics in the markets of the region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing solutions to promote and build the Meati brand
- Working closely with the Director of Field Activation, Sales Team, and Retailers to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns, and materials to profitably increase market share for Meati
- Manage budget allocation for the markets in the region, in relation to organization scorecard goals and activation expectation
- Report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Building relationships with in-store leadership in region(s)
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of Field Marketing or Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally with a snack or CPG company
- 3-5 years’ experience in events and promotional work
- Experience leading a field marketing team and managing remote employees
- Strong business acumen, relationship management skills, customer focus, and drive for results
- Able to work independently, prefer autonomy, and can deal with a wide range of personalities
- Strong technology skills, specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs and experience with internet research and social media
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner, with minimal supervision
- Require Valid Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation.
Range is $88-121K, including a potential annual bonus and equity. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Meati.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Meati is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.