Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way people access clean energy and accelerate the world toward a net-zero carbon future. Through a subscription model, Inspire allows customers to access 100% clean energy for one flat monthly price. Now customers can pay one flat rate for their electricity supply each month, while supporting a more sustainable future.
In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
Inspire is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support two to three Executive leaders. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex & heavy calendaring. This role requires the ability to anticipate issues before they arise, to proactively recommend creative solutions to problems, and to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
The Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to their support leaders.
How you’ll help:
Administrative Support: Assist two to three Executive leaders with daily administrative duties and complete a broad range of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; communicating with the organization and other leaders/teams on behalf of supported leaders; preparing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Meeting Setup and Guest Hospitality: Provide support for various large scale meetings and team offsite support to include, but not limited to, meeting room or offsite venue set up and take down (including AV equipment, displaying presentations, seating arrangements), breakfast and/or lunch coordination, greeting and escorting external guests of the executives supported.
Recruiting Support: Work with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule interviews and advance hiring progress.
- Operational Efficiency: Develop organizational systems, conduct research, work on special projects, and review and recommend changes/enhancements to the leaders’ teams and operating cadence.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-4 years of work experience supporting Executive level leaders
- Familiarity with online calendars and communication systems particularly Google Calendar and Slack
- Experience with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts, etc.) and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using office equipment, including printers, copiers, and other technologies
- Strong communication skills with a heavy emphasis on listening and emotional intelligence (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive personal and company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Exceptionally strong writing skills, with emphasis on quick, succinct, well-written, and grammatically correct writing products
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet concurrent deadlines, organize time and priorities, and work well as a dedicated member of a team
- Solid experience with office and project management systems, ERPs, and document management
Our Work Model: Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA, and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss!
Here’s what we offer:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
- Work from Home
- Semi-Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events