Please let Carbon Clean know you found this job on Work in Green. This will help us grow!
Salary not provided
About the company:
As Executive Assistant, you will provide specialist support to Carbon Clean’s C-Suite supporting our C-Suite member based in MEA, using initiative to prioritise and manage multiple requests on their behalf. You will help them to balance strategic and operational priorities, with a strong drive to continuously improve operations
What will I be doing
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Coordination & Organisation
Is this the job for me?
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
· Previous proven experience as an EA for C-suite or Executive level
· Ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
· Goal and deadline oriented
· Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
· Calm under pressure
· Confidentiality is a must – this role is party to highly sensitive information important in protecting our employees and our business
· IT literacy across a variety of tools, particularly MSOffice suite including Powerpoint, Excel
· Excellent literacy and reporting skills
· Excellent verbal communication
· The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
· Be comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business
· Happy to work as part of a collaborative team, coaching/mentoring/managing other members of the team as and when required
We give you
° The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
° A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
° Great office environment in our new Net Zero London HQ, close to London Bridge, South Bank, and Waterloo, Blackfriars and South Bank stations
° Hybrid working – 2 days a week working from home
Everyone belongs at Carbon Clean
We are passionate and committed to our people. Our aim is to build a diverse and inclusive movement: teams of forward-thinking people, with unique talents, skills, passions, and experiences. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage everyone to join us, whatever your gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, life experience, or background. So please come as you are – we can’t wait to meet you.
These are some of our top picks for great climate jobs on Work in Green.
Carbon Clean is hiring Talent Partner,Instrumentation and Control Engineer,Senior Structural Engineer, and more.