Carbon Clean is an established global leader in industrial carbon capture solutions helping essential, but hard-to-abate, industries decarbonise. Our innovative solutions significantly reduce the costs and environmental impacts of carbon capture compared to conventional technologies.
Technology to achieve 'net zero'.
Your key focus will be:
- Process design, optimisation and support by developing simulations
- Developing engineering deliverables: H&MBs, PFDs, P&IDs, Process Descriptions, and basic equipment designs for carbon capture plants
- Start-up and Field support for CCS drop-in solvent sales and new greenfield facilities
- Active contribution to innovation and process improvement
- Support of active pilot demonstration tests to validate technology performance in various industries
- Travel to carbon capture and other industrial sites (approximately 20% of time).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering and experience in process modelling and design
- Experience working within an engineering organisation, such as EPC or process licensing
- Knowledge and experience of process simulation
- High technical fluency with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Knowledge of gas separation technologies used in gas processing, gasification, carbon capture, or industrial gas processes
- Knowledge and experience in process modelling and new technologies and processes development activities would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the start-up and troubleshooting of industrial plants
- Ability to work effectively in a small, developing, and entrepreneurial organisation; high level of flexibility and adaptability required
- Strong relationship building skills, especially across a dispersed team.
We give you:
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Great office environment in our Mumbai office
- Hybrid working – with the flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days a week
- 24 days holiday per year plus 10 gazette public holidays
Benefits & perks include
Everyone belongs at Carbon Clean
We are passionate and committed to our people. Our aim is to build a diverse and inclusive movement: teams of forward-thinking people, with unique talents, skills, passions, and experiences. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage everyone to join us, whatever your gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, life experience, or background. So please come as you are – we can’t wait to meet you.
We’d be thrilled if you tick off all our boxes yet we also believe it’s just as important we tick off all of yours. And if you think you have most of what we’re looking for but not every single thing, go ahead and hit apply. We’d still love to hear from you!