Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Put your education to work and take us to the next level.
Lucid's Digital organization recently opened a number of jobs tailored specifically for early career job seekers (currently enrolled students, 0-3 yrs experience) who are looking to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of our rapidly accelerating start-up. Working alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry, you will use your academic/industry experience to advance this decade's most exciting brand in automotive.
Bring your fresh ideas and collaboration skill. Bring your compassion for the environment. Bring your thirst for creating something that actually matters. They will all be nurtured here.
If you’re pursuing your degree to make an impact in the world, Lucid can help you do exactly that by driving to create a better, more sustainable future.
We are currently seeking SW Test Engineers to join our HiL Charging System team. Our team is responsible for the verification of Lucid’s state-of-the-art charging solutions. Our primary responsibilities include,
· Designing and developing the test infrastructure (include simulation, fault injection, automation etc.) for vehicle charging
· Developing, planning and executing sub-system level testing of AC and DC charging tests, document, and report test results
There is no job quite like it in the industry. Here’s a bit more of what you’ll do,
· Work with system engineers & SW developers to identify, generate and implement test cases and verification criteria for onboard charging system
· Work with test manager to configure test setups and test runs according to the test plan
· Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate, and improve automation scripts
· Run tests at HW-SW integration level (HiL) and document and report test results
· Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
· Work with integration engineers to design and build test benches to test and high voltage and/or low voltage systems
· Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly
· Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as per ISO 26262
· Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage requirements
· Troubleshoot Systems/ECUs using lab and measurement equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape and NI Tools etc.
· Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Base QualificationsStrong fundamentals and understanding of Power ElectronicsStrong proficiency in MATLAB, Simulink, StateflowProficient in Python or C or C++
Education RequirementsBS or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automotive Engineering related field or equivalent experienceMust have taken courses related to Electrical and Electronics Design, Microcontroller/Microprocessor, ProgrammingGraduation dates of May 2023 or earlier