Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Sr. Product Manager, Infotainment
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Infotainment. This position requires an experienced professional with product management experience, preferably in the user interface or user experience space. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
· As a Product Manager for the Lucid UI Toolkit & System UI/Framework, you will be responsible for creating and executing the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our user interface offerings. You will work closely with the UX team to understand and capture user flows and behaviors and use this knowledge to create products that meet the needs of our first-party application developers.
· In this role, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing product features, collaborating with engineering teams to deliver on those features, and driving the success of the UI Toolkit & System UI/Framework product line. You will also be responsible for communicating the vision and roadmap to stakeholders across the organization, including executives, engineering teams, and customers.
· To be successful in this role, you should have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and a passion for creating user-centric products. You should also have experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver successful products.
· 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in the user interface or user experience space.
· Strong technical background, with a deep understanding of UI/UX design principles and technologies.
· Experience using data and analytics to inform product decisions.
· Proven track record of delivering successful products on time and with high quality.
· Define and prioritize the feature set for the UI Toolkit & System UI/Framework, based on market and customer needs, as well as company goals and strategy.
· Work closely with the UX team to understand user flows and behaviors and use this knowledge to inform product decisions.
· Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver on the product roadmap, ensuring that features are delivered on time and with high quality.
· Communicate the product vision and roadmap to stakeholders across the organization, including executives, engineering teams, and customers.
· Analyze market trends and competitive offerings and use this information to inform product strategy.
· Monitor and report on key performance metrics for the UI Toolkit & System UI/Framework and use this data to drive continuous improvement.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic
origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team,
our products, and our community.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.