We’re a climate-change-fighting tech company on a mission to reimagine the closed, complex way of powering our homes and businesses.
Our technology is lighting a cleaner path forward for everyone, from everyday consumers and small businesses to the innovators building the next generation of energy products.
Urjanet is an Atlanta-based technology company that has built the world’s first and largest platform to aggregate utility data. Through this platform, our customers use utility data to support a variety of applications and use cases, including energy management, sustainability reporting, bill payment, credit decisioning, and address verification. Our platform, which has won numerous awards, is available in forty-seven countries around the world and expanding rapidly.
Urjanet has positive impacts on climate change, financial inclusion, and data privacy. We’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our business.
Urjanet is seeking high performance Customer Success Managers with a proven track record of spearheading SaaS implementation projects, API integrations and ongoing customer relationship management. You will lead customer success initiatives and keep the product, account management, sales and support teams focused on customer outcomes. The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability of formulating customer onboarding and retention strategies based on a strong understanding of customer success factors.
- Lead the onboarding process for new customers and serve as their primary point of contact
- Influence achievement of customer outcomes by collecting customer feedback and analyzing relevant metrics
- Create and deploy customer training programs for onboarding and adoption stages of the customer journey
- Collaborate with customer support teams to provide technical support for Urjanet’s data feed and APIs
- Lead best practices for project management including planning, executing, monitoring, and closure of projects
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts ranging from enterprise to small scale engagements
- Facilitate root cause analysis for incident reports and identify continuous improvement opportunities in areas of people, tools, and/or process changes
- Identify reporting requirements to support monitoring SLAs within customer contracts
- Collaborate with account management team for renewal, expansion and churn prevention activities
- Provide feedback to product management team by identifying key product changes to improve efficiencies and overall customer experience
- Coordinate with Urjanet’s offshore teams to ensure data deliveries are on schedule, meeting quality standards, and SLA-compliant
- Develop, maintain, & improve processes surrounding customer acceptance of Urjanet data delivered
- Create/update internal & external documentation to help support all customer processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Must have background in SaaS company and API integrations and supports
5-10 years of professional service, solution implementation and/or technical support experience
- Individual contributor
- Successfully managed multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- Experience with customer account/relationship management
- Experience managing large scale projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and priorities
- Very strong goal orientation, work ethic and sense of personal accountability
High energy, passion, a sense of humor and a strong ability to work with minimal
direction and guidance
Other Perks and Benefits
- We are operating on a Hybrid model on a roster basis
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary potential candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Located in the heart of the City
- Medical Insurance ( 1+5 Family Members)
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Awards and Bonus
- Performance Improvement Programs
- Quarterly engagement activities