Hi. We're Impossible Foods, and we make meat, dairy and fish from plants. Our mission is to make the global food system truly sustainable by eliminating the need to make food from animals. Why? Animal agriculture uses a tremendous amount of the world's natural resources. In 2016, we launched our first product, the Impossible™ Burger. It's delicious, nutritious, and made using but a small fraction of the land, water and energy required to make meat from a cow.
- Champion the strategic vision and expansion of the External Sensory Testing Program, including new initiatives and processes.
- Manage a small team of direct reports, including development, growth, coaching, and mentoring.
- Lead critical business initiatives through the use of existing and new testing methodologies.
- Support internal and external cross-functional team projects.
- Monitor and track all consumer testing information and implement new efficiencies where applicable.
- Build strategic relationships with cross-functional internal teams to drive business excellence.
- Analyze and interpret data results, and communicate findings to cross-functional teams.
- Monitor and track invoice payments and budget, implement new policies and procedures as needed.
- May perform specialized activities in direct support of the accomplishment of program objectives and protocol.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Food Science, Neurobiology, Experimental Psychology, Sensory Evaluation, Marketing, Biochemistry or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in testing and survey design, testing coordination, logistics.
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience in managing direct reports in an industry setting.
- General passion for Sensory Evaluation and/or Consumer Testing principles.
- A proven track record of designing tests/surveys; analyzing, interpreting and communicating test results to cross-functional audiences.
- Full written and verbal fluency in English.
- Self-motivated individual with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, research design, and data analysis skills.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Curiosity in learning new approaches and techniques.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot issues where applicable.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and flexible to last-minute changes.
- Ability to generate solutions and to work with diverse, dynamic teams effectively.
At Impossible Foods, safety is our priority. Our obligation to our employees (and their families and communities) includes providing a fully vaccinated workplace. It is widely recognized that vaccination is by far the safest and most effective tool for protecting ourselves and our community against the spread of Covid-19. For the sake of our employees, their families, and communities, Impossible Foods will require vaccination by February 1, 2022 for all US-based employees who are on-site at one of IF’s facilities or co-manufacturing facilities; are in a position that requires them to be in person with co-workers, customers, clients, or contractors; or are traveling on behalf of the Company, including attending any in-person Company-sponsored event.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: https://impossiblefoods.com/careers/notice
. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Wisconsin.