Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
· 8+ years of relevant experience
· Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
· Proficiency w/ Linux/QNX fundamentals
· Experience with board bring-up
· Working knowledge of device drivers and peripherals such as I2C, UART, SPI, PCIe, RGMII, SGMII
· Understanding of Secure Boot, File System Encryption
· Experience in ARM and TEE Environment
· Experience with bootloaders, firmware update
· Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
· Experience in development of Autonomous or Assisted driving systems
· Experience with GPU based H/Ws
· Experience with Camera interfaces viz CSI, MIPI, GMSL
· Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies and comply to Security standards
· In-depth technical knowledge of cryptography hardware, key management and certificate management
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer or related field
Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.