Carbon Clean is an established global leader in industrial carbon capture solutions helping essential, but hard-to-abate, industries decarbonise. Our innovative solutions significantly reduce the costs and environmental impacts of carbon capture compared to conventional technologies.
Technology to achieve 'net zero'.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and closing opportunities within the MEA market across all industrial sectors
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Execute short-term and long-term MEA territory plan from HQ to maximize sales
- Report and Develop broad and strategic customer relationships at all levels
- Manage channel partners to grow the qualified successful pipeline in MEA
- Collaborate with the wider team to develop detailed customer proposals
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts and opportunity reports
- Utilize our CRM system to enable efficient collaboration on all opportunities.
To be successful in this role you should have a combination of the below knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Sales or business development experience within natural gas treating, refining/petrochemicals, midstream, power, or bioenergy industries
- Engineering degree in a related field
- Strong prospecting and opportunity qualification abilities
- Possess strong sales and business development experience particularly within the MEA Energy market
- A goal orientated and results driven mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills Arabic and English
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrates the understanding of the potential for project acceleration in the carbon capture market.
- The opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, in our rapidly growing company
- A brilliant company culture that encourages initiative, collaboration, and positivity at work
- Salary Bonus
- Deal-based Commission