Fluence is the leading global energy storage technology and services company, created and backed by Siemens and AES, two industry powerhouses and pioneers in energy storage. Fluence unites the scale, experience, breadth, and financial backing of the two most experienced icons in energy storage.
Our mission is to create a more sustainable future by transforming the way we power our world. Energy storage is critical to this transformation, yet today the market is fragmented and customers face the challenge of finding a trusted technology partner amidst conflicting technical claims, inexperienced vendors and installers, and new market entrants with limited power sector knowledge.
Fluence brings the proven technology solutions and services that overcome the commercial and regulatory barriers that stand in the way of modernizing our energy networks. We are the partner that can deliver at a global scale with the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the world.
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Location: Tooele, UT (fully onsite)
We are looking for an experienced and value-driven professional to join our sustaining production team. As a Manufacturing Coordinator, you will guide Fluence's success by bringing your knowledge and expertise to help us maintain our culture as we grow.
As Manufacturing Coordinator, you will:
· Acknowledgement of consigned material POs from contract manufacturers
· Creation of material transfers for consigned items, determine correct containers for transfer, request updated POs from CM with correct quantity per bin type
· Request transfer of material from the 3PL
· Ensure on time delivery of consigned materials
· Monitor inventory levels of consigned materials at contract manufacturer and any external warehouses to ensure optimal utilization of space and proper material storage and handling
· Monitor material shortages and work with purchasing to improve delivery dates
· Facilitate the return of nonconforming consigned material and coordinate the replacement with Fluence purchasing
· Work with Fluence logistics to support and close any insurance claims
· Monitor NetSuite work orders
· Review the contract manufacturers weekly shortage list for critical and long lead time items and assist to ensure on time delivery
· Monitor contract manufactures production and shipping progress to ensure it meets the contract manufacturers provided plan and that daily actuals are reported
· Work with the Fluence logistics team on vessel booking confirmations
· Ensure contract manufacturer uploads daily CMMS, inbound serial number, cube container list, proof of delivery, and any other required reports or data
Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Collaborative and supportive work environment
· Opportunities for professional development and growth
· Chance to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
What does the ideal candidate bring to Fluence?Monitor production builds at the CM and close work orders in NetSuiteAccept CM purchase orders for consigned materialsAcknowledge receipt of PO requests and provide an approx. delivery dateInitiate the transfer order within NetSuiteFollow-up with the Transaction Analyst to ensure all items ordered were receivedMeet weekly with the CM to review any open PO’sReview and track any CM material shortages and work to expedite replacement materialsServe as a back-up to the Material Receiver