Lilium’s vision is to create a sustainable and accessible mode of high-speed, regional transportation.
Using the 7-Seater Lilium Jet, an electric vertical take-off and landing jet, offering leading capacity, low noise and high performance, Lilium is building a transport network and service for people and goods. Working in partnership with world-leading aerospace, technology, and infrastructure partners, commercial operations are set to launch in 2024.
Lilium’s 700+ strong team includes over 400 aerospace engineers and a leadership responsible for delivering some of the most successful aircraft in aviation history. Founded in 2015, Lilium’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in Munich, Germany, with teams based across Europe and the U.S.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 800 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
- Perform 2nd level end-user support by analyzing, diagnosing, resolving or escalating reported issues, requests and outages in a timely manner
- Provide end-user support in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all technologies such as laptop and desktop, printers, cell phones and corporate applications
- Clarify tickets logged with requestors and communicate about resolution progress.
- Propose or recommend IT Services modifications to increase efficiency and reduce user impact
- Vendor Relationship - Building strong vendor relationships and ensuring quality deliveries
- Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requestors
- Providing on-site support in our Munich Campus several times per week
- Effectively contributing to documentation, KB, manuals and support knowledge sharing
- Involvement in special projects as required.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Cyber Security, IT Infrastructure, Digital Workplace, DevOps and others to ensure complete and satisfactory fulfilment of requests and incidents.
- Completed apprenticeship in the IT space or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar working experience
- First experience in supporting endpoint devices, including laptops (Windows 10) and mobile phones (Android and iOS)
- Good Windows, Microsoft 365, and Network troubleshooting skills
- Good troubleshooting abilities, capable of investigating and analyzing information to draw sound conclusions
- Interest or experience in the ITIL framework
- Interest in taking on new and unfamiliar IT technologies
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organization, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
Certifications, not required but helpful:
- MD-100: Windows Client
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- ITIL 4 Foundation
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.