Archer is an aerospace company building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft focused on improving mobility in cities. The company's mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. Archer is designing, manufacturing, and operating a fully electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150mph while producing minimal noise. Archer's team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide day to day technical support to employees for computer, printer, basic network, and internal systems software & hardware.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots desktop systems, corporate mobile devices, workstations, servers, and printers
- Maintains file and other data integrity for traditional and cloud-based systems
- Plays critical role in On-boarding/Changes/Off-boarding such as systems and account preparation, computer and other data recovery, and data archiving and reissuing hardware to the field
- Play critical role in executing core procedures to support on-boarding/off-boarding & provisioning of services from computer set-up to Identity Management set-up & administration
- Participate in deploying and maintaining computer & device management/software push solutions
- Provide occasional organized training or ramp-up such as project-based training, recurring training, or new hire orientation
- Make recommendations for hardware and software solutions, adapt existing systems to new hardware revisions, & maintain hardware standards definition
- Perform procedures to support Compliance requirements (SOX, ISO, and other)
- Create documentation of internal procedures and Client-facing Help Guides
- Participate in process definition to support changes in maturity as Archer grows
- Provide support for office-based and remote personnel
What You Need:
- 5+ years of related IT work experience
- Computer support related certifications or technical degree
- Experience with support, set-up, and administration of typical end-user hardware, software, and services
- Experience with desktop imaging or device management solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to move and lift IT equipment as necessary, including PCs, servers, and rack equipment
Please note that this job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and does not include an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business. We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that supports the Company’s business strategy. For this position we are targeting a base pay between $108,480-$120,000. Actual compensation offered will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Archer is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities, and those with sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants who may require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should provide their name and contact information to Archer’s People Team at [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.