Archer is an aerospace company building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft focused on improving mobility in cities. The company's mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. Archer is designing, manufacturing, and operating a fully electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150mph while producing minimal noise. Archer's team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What You’ll Do:
- 3-way and 2-way match invoice entry
- Monitor invoice aging and ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Handling purchase orders and goods receipt discrepancies
- Handel AP emails and distribute invoices
- Efficiently handle end to end-to-end process of expense reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Work with various department to resolve questions or issue in the invoice process
- Comfortable working independently and with team in a fast-paced and high-volume
- Help improve systems and processes to create more structure
What You Need:
- 3+ years accounts payable with general accounting experience
- Understanding of tax(sales, use tax)
- Experience working in an early-stage or high-growth company, where team resources
are limited, and processes and system are not yet fully established
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google sheets required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve complex situation independently
And escalate appropriately
- Good communication skills
- Assist with other projects as needed
Please note that this job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position and does not include an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications
At Archer we aim to attract, retain, and motivate talent that possess the skills and leadership necessary to grow our business. We drive a pay-for-performance culture and reward performance that supports the Company’s business strategy. For this position we are targeting a base pay between $67,200 - $84,000. Actual compensation offered will be determined by factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Archer is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities, and those with sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants who may require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should provide their name and contact information to Archer’s People Team at [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.