Loam works with 4.5 billion years of evolution to solve the climate crisis. Microbes have changed the composition of our atmosphere through earth’s history. At Loam, we are ensuring these organisms can do it again. Through a better understanding of how microbes influence the carbon cycle, we can create new planetary-scale opportunities for carbon sequestration and improve agricultural productivity.
At Loam, we have the earth in our hands. As a team of scientists, farmers, and entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to improve the world's farmland and address climate change. By developing microbial technology, we aim to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and build carbon in agricultural soils. Our goal is to help farming businesses prosper by boosting yield, enhancing soil health, and enabling access to carbon markets.
As a fast-paced and multidimensional startup, Loam offers a supportive and diverse workplace where every team member is encouraged to learn and grow beyond their area of expertise. Regardless of the role, everyone at Loam shares one job: to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and store it stably in farmer's soils.
This is more than just a job — this is our life’s work.
About the Role:
Loam is seeking an Agricultural Customer Success Lead play a crucial role in shaping our customers' experiences. In this role, you will leverage your knowledge of agriculture and farming practices, equipment, and electronics to build meaningful relationships with users. Your primary focus will be on delivering value to our customers in the agricultural industry, helping them onboard to our technology platform, utilize our tools effectively, and provide support to our field sales and agronomy team at Loam Bio.
- Utilize your excellent knowledge of agriculture and farming practices, equipment, and electronics to build strong relationships with users in the agricultural sector.
- Identify and resolve issues, manage client change requests, and drive the adoption of our products within the agricultural community.
- Develop a deep understanding of Loam Bio's products and pricing strategies in an agricultural context.
- Identify training needs and methods to enhance the adoption and usage of Loam Bio products, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Plan and lead software training and educational meetings, including webinars, tailored to the agricultural audience.
- Develop and document feature use-cases for new product development and enhancements, keeping agricultural requirements in mind.
- Foster the adoption of Loam Bio products and services among new and existing agricultural customers.
- Act with a sense of urgency to execute strategies that positively impact adoption and grow client usage of the Verity Tracking platform in the agricultural domain.
- Provide exceptional customer service, especially when customers have time-sensitive agricultural issues.
- Effectively track all interactions in Salesforce, maintaining a well-structured account system for agricultural users and locations.
- Demonstrate persistence and dedication to completing tasks, overcoming obstacles in an agricultural environment.
- Relevant professional experience in a client-facing or account management role within the farming or agriculture industry.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a focus on effectively conveying agriculture-related information and solutions to clients.
- A proven track record of managing and nurturing customer relationships effectively within the agricultural sector.
- Solid technical skills, including expertise in Excel and a basic understanding of SQL, allowing you to work with agricultural data and analytics effectively.
- Proficiency with presentation tools like PowerPoint and experience with agriculture-specific Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, emphasizing your ability to use technology for agriculture-focused client interactions.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring that you can handle multiple agricultural priorities seamlessly in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivation, proactivity, and a "can do" attitude, highlighting your willingness to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to support clients and their needs.
- Competitive salary package
- Rich benefit plan design consisting of low employee premiums for health, with employer covering 100% of the premium for the employee (only) Dental and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off; including; Vacation, Sick, personal, and Birthday (160 hours of vacation + 13 paid company holidays)
- 100% employer 401(k) match, up to 6%, fully vested on day one